Please note that all orders should be in writing; We are not responsible for errors due to incorrect information supplied. Any changes made from previous orders should be specified as changed.
All items are produced as standard (per catalog) unless otherwise specified and agreed.
We try our utmost to ship exact quantity ordered. However, we reserve the right to ship and bill up to 10% over. In cases where no overs are to be shipped, customer must
include the words “No Overs” on the purchase order.
We then reserve the right to possibly undership. If “No Unders” are specified a surcharge of 5% will be added. Please note our minimum quantities. Less than minimum quantities are available on some items.
We will set up as instructed in a suitable format. Length and width should be specified. If exact specifications, logos, or special typestyles are required, art must be supplied. If additional work is required, both manufacturer and customer shall consent (in writing).
A copy will be forwarded to customer for approval.
Proofs are mandatory. We will provide you with paper proofs via fax or email, for your approval for $13.00(U) each. We recommend that a proof be submitted for approval on all new orders and repeat orders with changes.
Preproduction proofs are also available. Call factory for price.
When proof is approved and returned to us it is entered into production accordingly.
Please check proofs carefully as the proof becomes the production copy.
Errors that are not marked on the proof become your responsibility.
Standard production time is 2-4 weeks, for production ready orders, once the proof is approved.
Changes to proofs will delay production until all changes are approved. If order is rush, please specify. We will do our utmost to meet your delivery date, at minimal or in many instances, at no additional cost.
During the months of October - December we are unable to guarantee specific delivery dates.
Production time is 4-5 weeks. However, every effort will be made to meet your requests. It is advisable to send in your orders before September.
Depending on artwork. Call factory for quote.
Screen printing or UV inkjet printing. Blank boards are also available upon request.
We have the capability of framing your boards with natural wood, aluminum stained or painted frames at an additional cost.
We are constantly developing new ideas. Check with us for your special request.
Shrink wrapping and individual boxes are available. Call for quotes on any of your other specifications on packaging.
All prices are F.O.B. factory, Brooklyn, NY.
Orders are shipped prepaid to arrive the quickest with least cost. Shipping instructions on your purchase order will be followed.
When shipping on pallets, dock deliveries only. If inside delivery is needed, you must specify.
Charges are significantly higher. Split destination shipments are $7.00(T) per location. Air Shipments are totally the customers responsibility.
All orders are considered firm and cannot be cancelled.
Cancellations are allowed only if merchandise has not been already made or imprinted.
Customer is responsible for any charges incurred up until that point.
Condition of Sale
All orders are subject to our approval and are not binding.
We reserve the right to refuse any order at any time.
We shall not be liable for inability to ship any order due to material shortage, beyond our control. We also reserve the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality for all items.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
We are not responsible for any typographical errors.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY ORDER!
1. A resolution of 1200 dpi for line art is recommended (minimum 600). Photos & screens should be at least 300 resolution.
2. We will use positioning provided by you in your file.
3. To avoid any additional charges, what you send should be exactly what you want printed. All special instructions noted on the purchase order.
4. Include graphics and fonts, particularly if the fonts are not common. Or, save file to outlines to avoid font issues.
5. Include a contact name, company, phone and fax, and location at which we are printing the job with your email.
6. Compress files before sending with either WinZip or Stuffit - this will help prevent file corruption and reduce file size. Files larger than 10MB when compressed should be sent on disk.
7. A proof approval is required on ALL electronic files.
• Spot color separations are required. RGB and CMYK files will incur additional charges, as they will need to be changed to spot color. Please reference PMS colors on your purchase order and within your digital files.
• Files submitted must be saved to CMYK.
• A correct color sample or color key should be provided. When submitting a new job, we recommend a match-print. We are not responsible for color without a match-print on new jobs.
• Bleeds, Borders, Large Solids or Screens require additional charges and restrictions and may cause additional offsetting. No reprint or credit will be given due to offsetting.
• Pictures and screens should be at least 300 dpi. If straight line type is used, it should be saved to at least 600 dpi
• Proofs of process color jobs can be sent via email or inkjet color proof can be mailed (these proofs are for copy, not color).
Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS5 and InDesign CS5.
We can accept files in the above programs and earlier versions. We can also accept EPS files, color separated PDF files.